Mid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Bi-Sectional features a slender profile, elevated powder-coated metal base and blind tufted cushions that bring a touch of refinement to contemporary residential and commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort. Designed to adapt to your layout, it can be configured with the chaise either on the left or right. Alternatively, the chaise can be separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Whether you’re curled up with a novel or gathered for game night, the Towne Bi-Sectional makes daily rituals extra special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Also available as a Sofa and Lounge.
- The Bi-Sectional is a comprised of two components, a Towne Sofa and Towne Lounge.
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Hidden center leg added for extra support.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame(FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Fabric samples available upon request
Need help? Chat with us online or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org