- Reversible back cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 1039 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- French-seam detailing on all seat and back cushions.
- Kiln-dried, hardwood inner frame with No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in formation.
- Inset, non-marking feet.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to comply with California Prop Phase 2 standards.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Please note: the lead time on in stock items is 2 weeks.