- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Cabot Sofa.
Please note: the lead time on in stock items is 2 weeks.