We envisioned our new Munro Collection for those who like to keep things simple. Considered proportions along with bespoke details like soft‐close drawers and recessed pulls lend to designs that shine – day or night. The Munro End Table can be used as a bedside table or a living room accent. It features plenty of storage space to keep clutter neatly stowed away, with both a drawer and an open shelf for books or magazines. Choose from Walnut or Oak, each with a Zero‐VOC, hand‐rubbed matte finish, thoughtfully chosen to highlight the unique, organic beauty of the wood grain. Solid wood edge details and solid steel legs mean that these designs are built to last – a good thing because Munro’s classic, minimalist ethos will never go out of style.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Main structure is constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface faced with thick, real wood Oak or Walnut Veneer.
- Soft close drawers feature recessed finger pulls and solid wood detailing on top edge.
- Soft close doors, magnetic closures, recessed finger pulls and adjustable hinge hardware.
- Open cubby for storage and display of books and other miscellaneous items.
- Each piece is finished in Rubio® Monocoat ‐ a durable, matte, oil‐based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all‐natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Power‐coated black steel legs.
- Non‐marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
White Oak Walnut