- Ottoman is constructed with a slender, FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551) frame.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fastners.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Ottoman can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Matching Tallinn Chair sold separately.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Please note: the lead time on in stock items is 2 weeks.