Neo-Classical forms get a contemporary treatment with the Odeon Table Series, which evokes Doric columns and a muse-like femininity. From every angle, these tables reveal qualities that gently juxtapose and interplay: a scalloped base with a smooth tabletop; subtly textured wood grain visible through a creamy wash of paint; soft curves balanced by chiseled lines. The slender stature of the Odeon Coffee Table is the perfect addition to any seating area, and can be nested with the Odeon End Table.
- For strength and stability, the tabletop is medium-density fiberboard with painted, real wood veneer.
- Knock-down scalloped base is sculpted, painted medium-density fiberboard reinforced by several steel posts for stability.
- Durable, oil-based polyurethane finish.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of base to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- Nests with the Odeon End Table.
- Simple assembly required.
- Not recommended for seating purposes.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern that make each design unique.