Greenington’s Reed armchair highlight’s the best of mid-century modern design in earth friendly solid bamboo. Relax back into another modern time, Reed’s wide and comfortably angled seat, sculptural arms and vertical slat back packs good looks and comfort into one elegant silhouette. Quality crafted and built to last, the Reed chair offers solid bamboo slats in the back rest and seat support. Reed’s zippered cushions are upholstered in a misty grey 100% polyester fabric, tightly woven for strength and durability. Crafted in solid bamboo with a rich Havana finish. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
28” W x 33 1/2” D x 33” H
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Ships fully assembled
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board