The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Ottoman offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, and a cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Constructed with 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
* Fabric samples available upon request. Need help? Chat with us online or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all in stock items are delivered within 2-3 weeks.