Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, one of the planet’s most sustainable and rapidly renewable resources; the beautiful products contained in Greenington’s Laurel Dining Collection bring the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home. Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, the Laurel Dining Collection offers two table sizes, each with a self storing butterfly leaf, a cabinet beautifully finished on all four sides in our classic caramelized finish, and chairs softly upholstered in a beautiful charcoal woven fabric. Showcasing beautiful solid bamboo grain, the Laurel dining table features a lovely bowed shape, softly rounded corners, and sleek tapered legs.
Smartly scaled at 36” x 64”, the Laurel tabletop easily expands to 84” with one smooth pull, allowing easy opening of the generous 20” self-storing butterfly leaf. After guests depart, the leaf easily folds up and stores neatly under the table top. Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, the Laurel dining table makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
20” self storing butterfly leaf
36” x 64 - 84” x 30”
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Cable assisted ball bearing table glide
- Generous 20" self-storing butterfly leaf
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
It is finished in our classic caramelized color.