The Elk Chair evokes the classic, wingback chair design and updates it with contemporary materials and bold, organic lines. The sculptural frame features low-profile upholstery and precision-cut, bent-ply seat and back panels. The frame is elevated by slender, powder-coated steel legs.
- Frame is CNC precision cut, formed plywood, finished in real Walnut wood veneer
- Base and legs are black, powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
* Fabric samples available upon request Need help? Chat with us online or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org