Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, the Azara dining table by Greenington features sleek mid-century design with modern architectural lines, great legs, and a table top accent of exotic tiger bamboo.
Shown in rich Sable finish with accents in exotic Tiger bamboo. No stain is used in the production of exotic Tiger bamboo, the colors are achieved with heat and pressure. Exotic Tiger combines the light and dark material, creating a unique and beautifully striped grain with continuous colors throughout. No two pieces are exactly alike.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Azara dining collection makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
72″L 36″W 30″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- Classic bamboo 20% harder than Red Oak
- Exotic bamboo 100% harder than Red Oak
- Tiger Bamboo design detail
- Member Sustainable Furnishings Council